Thursday, October 2, 2008

The not so nerdy NERD

So, Lucy and I had ran some errands, one of which included buying Halloween candy. (No, this candy is NOT for Halloween, its to feed my ever growing belly)
So, on the way home, I figured she would enjoy playing with a box of Nerds, oh, and play she did.
In the short ride home, she managed to open the box, and begin the feast!
When I went to get her, along with a soggy box was a nerd covered Lucy.
She thought it was the funniest thing.
What the heck I thought. I'd let her immerse herself in the pure sugar, to which she has seen very little of in her short life.


In the first picture, I think you can see one little Nerd, stuck to the corner of her mouth!!!

6 comments:

jenna marie said...

I didn't even think Lucy knew what candy was. She certainly does now!! What is with you and dreams lately? Is that a prego thing? Crockpot. Who comes up with these things? Oh. Right. You!! Funny stuff! Am I rambling? I think so.

Hayley and Josh said...

Once Brinkley got a hold of some junk mail while I wasn't looking. That resulted in blue ink all over her face and hands. I know how it is to find your baby in a mess.

Auds Beck said...

It's about time Lucy is introduced to the good things in life. Just wait until the Beck kids get there and show her how to really live! What a stinker.

lulu said...

This makes me laugh.
I'm sorry I was so air headed at sams wedding. It was good to see you again.

Jennie said...

So cute!!! She looks so much like you. Can I get your email address? We are going private on our blog.

lulu said...

Just so you know, I bought some nerds today at the grocery store, in memory of this post. I let you know how Louis liked them.