Monday, October 27, 2008

M is for MURDER


It all began when Boris Ivanovitch was MURDERED!!!!
Alicia Tomasini and Buzzy Reinhardt, as shown here, were suspects in the murder! 
Alicia, a bohemian jet setter, who grew up in the ghetto seemed to be quite fond of Buzzy.
And  Buzzy, a wealthy, good looking, ski shop owner was fond of ALL ladies. 

It turns out that...well, I won't spoil the murder, but what a fun night! 
We had some great friends come, and really, it made all my actress dreams come true! 
We had some YUMMIE food, chili, corn bread, salad, artichoke dip, pumpkin pie,
 and munchies to the sky and back. 
And all this not to be over shadowed by a second birthday party for Lucy. 
What would a first birthday be, if it wasn't celebrated twice? 
Lucy still wasn't into the cake, but takes after her cousin Addie, when it comes to loving 
Ice Cream. Thanks Addie for sharing your precious gold! 






5 comments:

Alisa said...

Jackie if you get any cuter I'm going to scream! I love your bracelets and skirt. Fun murder mystery night!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Hey you! We are going to a How to Host a Murder on Halloween, I am really excited...you made it look so fun.

I can't believe how old Addi is, she was a baby last I saw her.

Happy Birthday to your little baby! That is seriously such a fun age.

I miss you guys! Tell everyone Hi for me!

jenna marie said...

Lucy deserves two birthdays. Some day Jackie I want to throw parties like you do. You are a fantastic host. Love you and love your chili!

Heidi Henderson said...

What a fun night! So sorry I had to miss it! It would have been a blast! So we now need to get together! Love the outfits! And Jeff looks like a womanizer! :) You guys are the best!!!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

I met your sweet daughter last night!! I was so happy to see her in person, and yet sad you guys weren't there! I can't believe how the kiddos have grown. ( I saw them at the ward Halloween party, by the way).
Abbie and Lucy are just about the same size only Lucy is a bit taller.. she is super cute Jacks, I can't wait to see how your little boy looks!