Monday, October 20, 2008

ONE YEAR LATER!!!!!!!


I know I know, time goes by so quickly. 
This is the beginning of our eternal family. 
Lucy Taylor Sanders, October 19th 2007.
Came into the world weighing 6lb. 14 oz. 19 in. long. 
And now, 22.9 lbs, 29in. and growing ever so lovable by the hour!!! 
Lucy and her first bath, not so sure about this water thing yet. 
Just capturing those ever so kissable cheeks! 
We had some fun at the park on Saturday in the gorgeous weather and leaves
Lucy's first experience with chocolate cake! 
She was more interested in capturing the run away sprinkles then eating the cupcake.
After a small taste, she was still fascinated with squishing the cupcake. 
This face is like "what!?  I hardly had any, AND its my birthday. I can eat what I want!"
Lucy LOVED the pumpkin at "Cinderella Park"
What birthday celebration would be complete with out dancing? 
This is her cousin Sammie, celebrating through the night by dancing. 
This is just after Sam did the "Haacka" for Lucy.
And the toy of choice for the day, Parsley from the fridge. 
Heck, it was her birthday. I wasn't about to lay down the law. 
Happy Birthday Sweet baby girl Lucy, or as daddy calls you, little Lucy. Not so little anymore! 
We can't wait to have so many more memories and birthdays with you!! 

6 comments:

lulu said...

Where did all of her hair go? Apparantly, she was not meant to be a brunette. Happy Birthday Lucy!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday cute girl!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Happy birthday Lucy! Wow, I can't believe how fast she is growing up. congrats
Becca

hgsanders said...

Happy Birthday Lucy!!

*The Hales Family* said...

so cute...happy birthday little one. It's amazing how fast this first year goes, but you will soon get to enjoy another first year!

jenna marie said...

I LOVE LUCY!!! She is so cute. Happy happy birthday my favorite little Lulu. She could not have found better parents.