Thursday, October 9, 2008

The Wonderful World of Waxing

Perhaps I should say the WICKED world of waxing! 
It has been long, my hairy friends. For about 3 weeks,
 I have wished my stray eyebrow hairs away. 
But to my sadness, no matter how hard I wish, when I look in the mirror the next day, 
they are still has hairy,
 and even more so,
 then the day before.
 So funny, that I truly said to myself, and even sometimes out loud, "yeah, they could use a trim, but maybe its just the lighthting" (I mean really? Day after day?)
  So today, just as soon 
as Lucy was down, I tackled the beasts. 
It has not been THAT long, but any time with out much attention is to much time! 
So, for all you wondering, 
YES,
 they look much better, 
and even if they really don't except to me and the mirror, I'm fine with that. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. It seems to be a never ending battle that I lose regularly. ...and I don't have kids yet, most likely it will just get worse :(

Hayley and Josh said...

That sounded like a poem.
A hairy poem...

But, you're not alone in your eyebrow quest! Mine could use some serious help right now.

Auds Beck said...

mine are back to their nasty long selves again-maybe you can help me when we move back-hair, brows,nails,make-up the works!!