Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tag tag TAG!!!!!

The first tag is from Auds. 
The tag was to put up your 4th picture from your 4th folder...
This is Lucy and I, in a shuttle in Hawaii.
 We just got there, and were really excited to see Maui!

This next tag is from Jenna...really creative, but mine is BORING. Sorry.

I am: A mother!!!! 
I think: on a very childish level.
Everything in life: has opposition! Sometimes its harder to see the good! 
I want: Our sweet baby boy to come soon! 
I have: A family that I ADORE
I dislike: Rude/ Not friendly people! EVERYBODY needs a smile and friend! 
I miss: All the fresh fruit from summer
I fear: being disliked
I feel: actually sad right now. No reason to pin point...
I hear: NPR on the radio, and Ira Glass! Love this station! 
I smell: the yummie spaghetti Jeff cooked.
I crave: to run. Really run, with out a belly. 
I cry: when I feel lonely.
I search: for real things. Friends, emotions...
I wonder: If Lucy will stop taking 30 min. naps any time soon...
I regret: not being more out going and insistent
I wish: kids would never get sick.
I love: The fall, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin cookies, pumpkin pie... good food
I care: about kindness
I always: miss the ocean
I am not: very interesting!!!!!
I remember: How badly I wanted to be a mommy when I was growing up!!! 
I believe: what my mom says
I sing: To Lucy at night, and through the day
I don't always: express what I am really feeling
I argue: at last resort! Very rarely 
I write: to my mom! and on the blog, and in a journal.
I win: not very often, but did win lunch on the radio the other day!!! 
I lose: more time, then possessions
I listen: To NPR all day long and to my husband who keeps a great open mind
I don't understand: liars
I can usually be found: at home
I am happy: with family.

I tag Jen Scott, Becca and Linds!!! 


4 comments:

w and w said...

Jackie! As always you look gorgeous! What a beautiful family! I'm glad I ran into your blog. Keep in touch!

Marie said...

Beautiful as always...you are!

You know, I hate tags, but they are also so interesting and informative about people. I love learning more about you and seeing into the innermost parts of you...it's fun isn't it?!

I miss you guys there in the Bountiful 53rd. Say hi to all the girls for me!

jenna marie said...

this was so fun reading what you had to say and I have a comment about almost every single one of your comments so I'll not go on and on about stinkin cool I think you are!! thanks for playing along!

JS said...

i just saw this... I better get crackin'