Monday, October 6, 2008

Sick again?

Other then one sleepless night months and months ago, Lucy has just not been sick! 
However, as an older post stated, she had now experienced the feeling of loosing 
her cookies. 
Unfortunately she had the opportunity again this weekend. 
She seemed to be feeling under the weather Friday, but perked up a bit on Saturday. 
It wasn't until Saturday night, we were leaving Grandma & Grandpa Sanders home, 
and all over everything but the hard wood floor, came all the food imaginable. 
We were covered. 
Well, this continued, and Sunday, she was in really bad shape. She went to bed on Saturday 
night at 9:30, and between then and 4:30 p.m., the next day, she was only awake for 1 hour!!! 
She just slept and slept, but it didn't help all that much, seeing how she threw up again 
on Sunday! Poor little sweetie. 
I didn't realize how hard it was to take care of a sick child, emotionally. 
She seems to be doing better today, and so far, she's kept all her cookies!! 
As far as the relevance of this picture, my sister asked if she's eaten anything different. 
Well, now that I think about it, yes. She ate rocks and dirt a day or so before.... 
Not truly ate, but well, you can see the evidence. 
I guess no parent goes with out sickness, but now I can sympathize! 

As for conference, LOVED IT!! 
We did have some family over for dinner on Sunday. On the menu, crepes and waffles! 
The crepes turned out really YUM!!! 






6 comments:

Emily said...

So hard having a sick child!!! Hopefully she is feeling better today, and no one else catches the bug!

jenna marie said...

my hat is off to you my friend. I wouldn't know the first thing to do with poor little Lucy. Glad she could sleep like a zombie, best thing for her next to some hugs from u n Jeff.

Sam and Darcy said...

Hello! Having a sick baby is the worst! I always feel so helpless. My boys are both finally to the point where they can tell me, sort up. Peter says "frup mom, frup" as he carries around a big bowl. No fun. Your family is so darling. I didn't realize your babies were going to be so close! I had to do a little research in your blog to figure it out. Glad to finally be caught up! Have a great day, and I hope Lucy gets feeling better :)

Hayley and Josh said...

Oh, poor baby Lucy. Being sick is no fun. Good thing you're there to take good care of her Jackie.

P.S. Josh and I both need a haircut DESPERATELY! Will you fly out to Pittsburgh and give us one? Ha ha. We miss you.

Abester said...

Sorry the goose was sick. It made me sad. I was looking forward to seeing her all day Sunday and then--she was sick.

Glad she's better now. She is such a cute munchkin.

Love you all lots!

Auds Beck said...

start planning Oct. conf. next year! We will be there to have fun with ya-sorry about Lucy-little stink-get her better:)