Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The good, the bad, and the UGLY

Against everything I have ever said, this post is with out a picture!! 
As for the hives....they're baaaaaaaa-ack. ARG! So what good are these steroids anyway? 
Perhaps I should phone all those dopers, and ask them. To great disappointment, I welcomed the hives into my life again on Saturday. Thinking it was just a misquote bite, I felt free to itch. It wasn't until I noticed the familiar rash that fear leapt into my heart. Grr! 
And as for my dream the other night, it was glorious! 
I dreamt I was in labor! It was so glorious! The baby was not coming early, it was just time! 
I have been feeling particularly LARGE lately, as the only other time I've been pregnant (with Lucy) at this point I only had 3 weeks to go. So naturally, I am preparing my body and emotionally organizing myself for the baby. But alas, I awoke, with a belly. Who would have ever though I would wish for, and even crave contractions? I am anxious to see what its like. What will this labor be like? What will having a boy be like? What will having 2 kids be like?What day will he come?
What what what....And yet, we still wait...just over 8 weeks...and counting. 
(Oh, and as for the good, tonight is Tuesday, which means "The Biggest Looser" is on!
 So all, enjoy!) 

4 comments:

hgsanders said...

Jackie....I'm so sorry they are back:( As for the Biggest Looser, we LOVE that show! We will be enjoying it with you! Much Love

Alisa said...

Bummer with the hives, that's rotten. Think though how amazing that you're almost DONE with TWO pregnancies! What a feat. You go girl. Keep up the good work; you seem to have some endless pot of energy. Where is this? I would like to partake!

I am totally feelin' ya though with craving labor. That must be totally natural. When you get to the end like this it is inevitable! Lucky you had a dream to escape from reality even for a bit, right?!

Good luck Jackie!

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Oh man, I hate hives and I hate itching! I am so excited for you and your family, having two kids- a boy and a girl- makes for such a good little family! I am really happy for you guys and maybe a little jealous...seeing pregnant people make me a little baby hungry!

Auds Beck said...

Jackie

the hives are just there to plague you so you can't look PERFECT all the time-you need to look like the rest of us once in a while! J/K-Jax that is horrible!! Have you tried caulamine lotion?sp