Thursday, September 18, 2008

"Persuasion" and the treasure trove


Unbelievable as it may seem, I am in a book club! I LOVE it!!! 
So, the first book, which I would never have picked, but am THRILLED to have 
it on my "read" list was "Persuasion" by Jane Austin 
The joke of the group is that the only series I've ever read is "The Bernstein Bears".  
As sad as this may seem to all you bookies, it may be the truth. 
A few months ago, I was determined to read more, and before I knew it, after several 
books on my own,  
soem  friends and I were starting up a book club! 
I am just LOVING this idea, and can't wait for our next book, the "Lone Survivor" 

So, this is the treasure trove!!! Lucy CHOWS when she eats, but some how, 
she always saves room for her treasure trove. 
Whatever food has fallen in her bib in the end, she looks forward to discovering 
the remnants. 
She is at such a fun age, and every moment is more fun then I could have guessed!  

4 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

She is so blasted cute! I can't stand it. I think Abbie is at such an adorable age I can't imagine it gets even better! I want to see pictures of your new house, that is so exciting. Have you already moved in?

jenna marie said...

you are the cutest mom Jax, I just love watching you with Lucy. One day I'll grow up to be like you.
So when will you guys start reading the real classics? ya know, those vampire books. Jk, just had to jab.

Jennie said...

Hey Jackie! I can't believe how much has happened since I saw you almost a year and a half ago. Your little girl is darling. How have you been? Our blog is tyandjenhansen.blogspot.com. Hope you don't mind I've got you linked to ours now. So good to find you on this thing.

Elisabeth said...

Jackie,

I'm so glad you're in the book club. In fact, you are the book club! It wouldn't exist without you. Thank you so much for the delicious cake you brought and for making it Saturday despite camping the night before. See you at Sam's WEDDING!