Tuesday, September 9, 2008

P.S.

Oh, so as a minor side note to the CRAZY weekend...we bought a house! 
Yeah, really really crazy! 
It was an opportunity we just could NOT pass up. 
Its on the east side of Centerville, and much to Jeff's delight not far from my parents. 

This is a bit of the back yard, and our favorite...the deck! The back yard is big and shady, AND I can see it from the kitchen!
Its an older home, that has been owned by the same lady since its existence. So this means that it is very much outdated, in much need of some TLC, which we are THRILLED
to provide! (An interior designers DREAM!) 
For now, these are all the pictures we have, but I'm sure more are to follow! 

 

11 comments:

Emily said...

Congratulations you guys!! We are excited for you and your adventures of home ownership (again!) Can't believe how big Lucy is getting! She is sure a cutie!

ike and em said...

That is so exciting about your house! Congrats on your baby on the way! Lucy is adorable.

Anonymous said...

So excited! Congrats!

lulu said...

I'm excited for more pics. Congratulations!

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh, AWESOME! Score! It looks like a good fit for your (almost) foursome. Nothing quite like looking out the kitchen at the kids playing.

hgsanders said...

Congrats:)

*The Hales Family* said...

how fun! we need to get together now that I live up in Davis County too!

Heidi Henderson said...

Awesome! That is so exciting! I can't wait to see the house! Centerville is a good area too! Oh, I'm so excited for you guys! when do you move in?

Codi said...

Jackie - Congrats!!!
That house looks so darling and what a great location. I love that you'll have such an up close and personal view of those mountains. Since I love everything house/decorating I will be waiting for updates...

p.s. Lucy looks so cute camping - poor freezing girl! :)

jenna marie said...

can't wait to play! you know I want in on all the fun stuff you have planned. plz plz PLZ don't forget to invite me to the painting days and the demolition days. my heart would just break if one day I came to visit and you had done all the fun stuff without me!

JS said...

Wow... you are so grown up. :) Congrats.