Thursday, November 27, 2008

Random Ramblings




Lucy is at such a fun stage! 
I have honestly had a hard time being 
as grateful as I should on some days, 
as she is switching from 2 naps to one, 
and at times can get SO cranky! 
My favorite thing lately, as she has learned
to walk, she'll go into the pantry, 
and pull out some food, and either bring it to me, 
or as seen here, just sit down, and dig in! 
She makes me laugh, and, (for the most part), 
can't get enough of her unique personality! :)



















If there wasn't enough going on, and constant change, 
Lucy had a fall! 
I just felt SO SO bad! 
We had gone on a walk around the block, 
and as she was coming down a small incline, 
attempted to catch herself as she fell! 
Well, unsuccessfully, this was the result! 
I just tell people she's in the holiday 
spirit as Rudolph! 
But oh, every time I look at her cute nose, 
I just feel so bad! 
Poor little girl! 
I'm sure is not even the worst of whats to come! 
(oh, and my favorite feature from the Sanders side, 
her DARLING dimple on her right cheek!
Thanks Karma!) 


So....thanks to Jenna and "Bearded M",
Jeff and I had a smashing time at the Jazz Game! 
It was so fun to be out in the crowd, and in 
great company! 
Jenna, you are ONE in a million, and I am 
honored to be your friend! 
Truly! 
Thanks for a great night! 









And last but not least, Happy Thanksgiving! 
Its been a crazy season for me this year! 
I don't feel as grateful as I should be for what I have. 
Lucy has seemed to be a handful at times,
we are anxious for our sweet baby boy to arrive, 
the house is taking so much free time....
BUT we have our health, 
our safety, 
a warm home, 
a loving family...
SO SO MUCH!
Sometimes its hard to see the clearing in the forest,
but what a better reminder then Thanksgiving! 
 Hope you all enjoyed your holiday! 


5 comments:

Auds Beck said...

we are going to comment on each pic as we remember it! Don't let Granny see Lucy is in the FRONT ROOM EATING!! Cute nose even with a scrape on it! Are those REALLY Jeff's glasses? Sign Cam up for some of those, they would make Clark Kent drool!!! We like your hair straight! Watch out with that belly button poking through your shirt, our friend Katie just had her son come and BITE hers a week before the baby. She said it hurt so bad she couldn't make a sound she just cried:) Too cute-all of it!!!

Hayley and Josh said...

Woo woo! You looked Hot in that picture with the pink shirt and curly hair! I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving.
So sorry that Lucy had a fall :( It's so sad to watch your baby get hurt. The other day I was taking some pictures of Brinks at a park and I had her sitting up - which she's pretty good at... but not good enough. She fell sideways onto her face. I felt awful.

Alisa said...

Sad as it is how she came to be, Rudolph Lucy is just irresistably cute!

jenna marie said...

JAX! I could say the same of you, you are truly one of a kind. I'm sooo glad you came to sit by me on that bench all those years ago. My life would not have been half as cool without ya!

Heidi Henderson said...

I can't believe you let her fall... I mean... goodness :) Jeff must of not been watching her j/k :) You all look so good and what a fun time to go to the Jazz game! I miss you guys!!!