Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The darn cutest DUCK

This is the beginning of our Duck costume! 
My favorite, her chubby legs!!!! that I was able to squeeze into these tights. 
And they're off. 
Sadly, there was no candy collected. 
But just you wait Lucy, next year...
What a stinker! 
The costume looks big, but believe me, when trying to put the beast on, 
you'd think it was for a new born! 
It was a great Halloween, and we already can't wait for many many more! 
And last but NOT least, today is Tuesday, SUPER Tuesday! 
I listen to NPR (90.1) on a regular basis, but today especially, have been glued to the radio! 
So, my usual shout out on Tuesday, about the show "The biggest looser" 
has transformed today regarding the election!! 
We are pretty exited around here, and thrilled to have been a part of history, 
whatever the outcome! 

5 comments:

Codi said...

Really - the cutest little duck ever! Love those darling duck legs.

jenna marie said...

oh Luc, what a girl! She is beyond adorable.

Auds Beck said...

Lucy is such a stink!! How fun for her-we can't wait until next year we will come trick-or treating with you too!! Elections- I hope you didn't vote for Obama....if you did I can't be your sister anymore:)

Ashley said...

What an adorable costume. Lucy is such a cutie. Congrats on the next little tike.

Best wishes

Ashley (Baucom) Janke

JS said...

she is so so so cute!