Monday, November 24, 2008

Just the great fellas in my life!

The other day we had my brother up for dinner! 
I suddenly noticed how quite the house became, and I grew curious. 
As I approached Lucy's room, I heard the sound of Abes voice, 
and this is what I found! 
He really is everybody's favorite Uncle! 
Thanks for being so great Abe!
Just when I think Jeff couldn't possibly come up with something
 different to entertain Lucy, they come pealin' around the corner! 
This is Lucy's push toy, that Jeff turned into a car. 
Dada really was Lucy's first word, and its for good reason!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You and Lucy are such lucky women.

Alisa said...

I see your countdown lists 10 days to go... hope you are feeling okay! I would love to see your boy; this is so exciting! Ready or not here he comes (:

jenna marie said...

ABE IS THE COOLEST!!