Sunday, March 1, 2009

Charlie's big day

Here he is! Man of the hour. 

Sorry about the funny angle.
Charlie was such a good boy, and looked darling
 in the blessing outfit...that I made.
 It was fun to construct this outfit, and I'm certainly glad that I started over 5 months ago. 
It is silk, so I kept my fingers crossed that no human feces would find their way on it.
He fit it like a glove, and looked so handsome!

A picture of generations. Jeffs dad and grandpa. 
Charlie has some big names to live up to. 
It turned out to be a great day, and other then a few moments, quite stress free. 
We can now officially welcome to the world, Charles Jeffrey Sanders!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hurst Family said...

Oh my goodness Jackie how are you! I haven't seen you since our days at Tastys. Look at your cute little family. So how is like, it looks like you are a busy lady. We should get together some time and catch up, it even looks like our kids are close in age. Well I hope that you are doing great and that we can keep in touch!

jenna marie said...

I KNeW IT!!! I knew at like 2 pm that I had missed a big day. Why oh why did you not remind me? I know, I can't say that. The last time we talked about Charlie's big day was maybe a month ago. Dangit Jax, sorry I missed it. He looks adorable. Love you.

Emily said...

You are a wonder woman! Look at that darling little Charlie, outfit and all.

Congrats to that little guy, and your fam!

Can't wait to meet him....

Anonymous said...

You are a darling family!!! He is just a cutie pie!

JS said...

I am so impressed that you made that blessing outfit! You are awesome! It is amazing.