Sunday, March 22, 2009

A whole lotta notta!

If my posts don't bore you already, you are in for it! 
This is the beginning of what was a yummie dinner party, complete with china and goblets. 
What a tasty evening! 
And here she is, the star of the hour. 
Lucy has just figured out she can climb on things, and loves to bring her toys up there with her. 
She has been such a busy body lately! 
One of her favorites. If someone says "hi" or tries to give her something, this is what she does. 
I told her to look at the camera, and smile. This is what I got. 
Her second favorite thing to do. 
She figured this out in the car the other day, as Charlie was crying. 
Plugging her ears. 
I took this picture, to remember the day I took away her binki. 
I have been so worried about this day. Although she's just used her binki when she sleeps, she has  LOVES her "b". 
We put it in a baggie, and then took it out to the trash. 
She cried, and it was the saddest cry. It was like I had taken away her best friend. 
It was such a sweet parting, it even made me cry. 
I was really sad to take it away, but lately she has seemed like such a big girl, and I thought she just was using it for fun. 
As it turns out, this event has been such a non event. She'll get sad,  at times, but I thought I'd have sleepless nights, and a non napping girl. Its been a breeze! I do feel bad that she doesn't have her "b", but all good things must come to an end. 
Our mellow yellow baby boy~ oh, he's such a sweetie! 
One other thing she figured out she could climb, the slide, and LOVES it.
And yet again, another visit to the zoo. 
Charlie did fab this time! 
He just slept, and was a trooper. 
Lucy continued to enjoy the apes, her snacks and the other kids. 
Oh how we love our zoo pass. 

6 comments:

lulu said...

She does have a binki when she sleeps? I'm confused.

Hurst Family said...

We have a pass to we should go together some time. It seems like we are there at least once a week.

Jackie Sanders said...

Linds, she use to have her binki just for sleeping, and I thought we'd just get rid of it all together.
Does Louis still have his?

Auds Beck said...

that table setting looks great!!! Lucy is a stinker!!! Just wait we are bringing back a BIGGER slide if it fits in the truck-it's for her. Hooray for the B!!! She is on her way to big things without her being held back by such "silly" baby things. We can't wait to go to the zoo with you, it will be too fun!!

Abester said...

Jax, you rally do take some good pix! The one with Lucy covering her eyes and Charlie chillaxin' in the background--nicely composed! Tough to do with little chillin's! Love you lots! Folks are diggin' my do (of the hair variety)! -Buddy

jenna marie said...

love the table setting and all the cute pics of you guys and the kids. So fun, good job on getting her off the 'b'.. I don't know how moms do what they do.