Friday, March 13, 2009

What a weekend

Not quite the adventure we were looking for, but from this picture, we wore Lucy
out running around the gym at the church. :) 
It was a really cold last Friday night, and we have keys to the church, so we took some 
balls over, and Lucy had a blast! 
She just needed a place to run around!
and any childs dream, stairs to climb up, AND down! 
This is the face I kiss goodnight. 
It is SO hard to leave him, when these are the smiles he gives me. 
We have our bedtime routine, and when I put him down, it breaks my heart 
to leave him when he does this. And he does this every night! 

He is such a happy, mellow, content baby, and has a smile for every moment in time! 
We love this little boy, and can't believe how fast time has flown! 

3 comments:

jenna marie said...

I love your life! Such cute kids and fun memories u are making every day with them. miss u.

Alisa said...

SUCH darling little ones, Jackie, I can tell how much fun you're having! I know what you mean about having a hard time walking away from those smiles... today I couldn't wait for Crosby to wake up from his nap! Sure, not all days are like that but it's not possible to stay away from them for long. Charlie has a killer smile.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

What a handsome boy! I think he gets that big cheeky smile from his momma!