Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A cat, a horse, and my darling children...of corse!

This is the neighbors cat. Lucy truly would follow him to the moon and back! 
They are the best of friends! Lucy loves to follow him around the yard, 
and if the cat would stay, she'd do it all day. 
Lucy modeling her wooden rocking chair, that I found at D.I. ! I'm always looking for little 
treasures like that, and the cute horse next to it! 
I'll sand/strip them both, and give them a fresh new look. 
Just a darling action shot! 
Mind you, I don't keep her in her Pj's all day, this was at 9:30 am. 
The sibling rivalry is already beginning. Anything Charlie does, Lucy wants part. 
Ride 'em cowboy!! 
And yes, this is the max height the swing will go. 
As Charlie goes for a joy ride, we keep a close eye on them both!
The other night, Jeff said to me "I'm so glad she can entertain herself" and can ever. 
She loves her babies, and is such a cute mother to them! 
We took the plunge, and got a Bumbo. 
We have loved it, and as Charlie works on his neck strength, we'll use it more and more! 

Can hardly believe he's already 3 1/2 months!! 
And last but not least, all the creative things that can be done with bananas. 
She got them to stick, and thought it was hilarious! 

5 comments:

Emily said...

What fun you guys have. Charlie is starting to look more and more like Lucy....they are both adorable!
Can you show us an after post of your horse and chair? That is one of my favorite things ever, seeing before and after stuff!

Codi said...

Such cuties!!! I bet you're having the best time with these two little ones!

p.s. do I see Lucy wearing a belt on her jeans? If so - where did you find one?!! I've been on a search.

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Haha that banana picture is hilarious!! What is it like having a boy after you got used to your little Lucy? Are they much different from each other?

So cute!!!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Raegan loves animals too! Children are so much fun and I just love the banana decoration on Lucy!

Toes on the Nose said...

I have found the best things at the Bountiful D.I! Charlie looks so much like you! We are in UT. now and after Easter we will be up in Bountiful permanently, we'll have to play.