Monday, February 23, 2009

One of my loves!

She may not have much hair, BUT after lunch, man, she has everything
on her head, BUT hair!

I think I've said before that Lucy is at my favorite stage, and I take that back! 
NOW she's at my favorite stage! 
She is such a character, and always makes me laugh. 
Here she is, doing "the linda". She hunches over, spreads her arms out to the side, 
and runs. It is so funny! 
She is really growing! Every single meal, I think what can I feed this child! 
I feel like the mother bird from that book about the alligator that winds up in her nest. 
I just cannot seem to give this child enough! 

And here she is, with a cookie in her mouth, folding her arms. One of her new tricks. 
She has learned so much, always tries to copy my words, or actions, and is 
more fun then I thought possible! 
Her latest favorite, saying "hi" to everyone! 
Church yesterday was so fun, as she became the self proclaimed greeter!
Oh, how I love this girl!

2 comments:

jenna marie said...

that is the best pic of her walking! so cute with her hands out like that.

Hayley and Josh said...

Isn't every stage just FUN? I always think 'this is my favorite stage' and then she changes and that stage is fun too! Although, I do have to say that Brinkley's newfound mobility definitely took some getting used to. And, yes, one day our girls will have hair... hopefully.