Saturday, February 7, 2009

The BALD and the beautiful




Who would not LOVE baby toes? 
Charlie has the cutest ones. They are
very unique. His longest toe is his 
middle toe! (not his big toe). It looks 
so cute, and I'm sure will make him 
all that much better of a soccer player! 





                                               
Here is our bald and beautiful, LUCY!!
She still loves to put anything 
on her body, and her head. 
Here, it is many hours after dinner, 
but insisted on wearing her bib. 
She has been such a joy, and I am loving
 her very curious personality! 
She still loves to dance. The other day, 
we had made a trip to Home Depot, 
and I had let her walk behind me. 
I turned around to find her dancing (its more of a squat)
to the rhythm of one of the trucks backing up! 

  



Charlie is always willing to share a smile!             
                                                  His favorite person to smile at?                                                  
 None other then his dad!!! 
Jeff can get him so smile, 
even after I've tried! 
He's a daddies boy. 
He is SUCH a good baby!
 He loves to be held, which with Lucy doens't  happen as much as it should, and he LOVES his baths! 
We are SO luck to have such a good 
baby, and would not trade him 
for the world!








And last but not least, Lucy giving Charlie kisses!
She really is SO sweet with him. 
Always trying to share her food or drinks or toys.
I am loving these two kids, and feel so lucky to have them!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Your kids are so darling, can't believe how big Charlie is already getting!

Dixie's doings said...

Had I known it was so easy to comment I would have done it sooner! The pix are so precious and your adoration for the kids so genuine that it is ALMOST painful for me to read about them. I think I missed my own children's childhood, just trying to keep up with all 4 of you! Oh-h-h I am so sorry. But that is why I have such cute grandies. Mom

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Love the picture of the rings on charlie's toes. Baby's feet are so cute!

jenna marie said...

sooooo coo cute!! your kids are so adorable. love the toes on the lil soccer playa

Abester said...

I hadn't figured Charlie to be the toe-ring type. Gotta respect his taste in bling!

Auds Beck said...

dance baby dance!!!! That is sooooooo funny, I am still wiping away my tears!!! Charlie and his toes and Lucy with that BELLY-watch-out world!!

hgsanders said...

Jeff & Jackie, Your kids are so precious!! I Love reading your blogs Jackie:) Love Yeah ALL!!