Thursday, February 12, 2009

Absolutely nothing!

Lucy, "helping" me shell pistachios for 
a Martha Stewart recipe. 
The recipe was not worthy to pass on! 














So I mentioned how silly
 Lucy things it is to have things on her head, and she especially thinks its fantastic when they squish her eyes! 
She was making me laugh so hard!
I had to share!
And Aunt audrey told us about these great window stickers! 
I'm not sure she can do it all by her self, but she loved the idea! 




And here is our sweet boy. 
I cannot believe he is over 8 weeks old! 
He loves to smile, is usually content, 
and is figuring out a good sleep schedule. 
I just can't help but kiss him to death! 
We love you Charlie!

4 comments:

Codi said...

What cute kiddos!!

Where can I find those stickers? My Lucy would love those!

Marie said...

I, too, have found that even though the Martha recipes look good and sound yummy, they are 1) NOT and 2) a lot of work.

Your kiddos are so cute and the Lucy...how could you not love her and laugh all day...

lulu said...

Seeing that picture of Lucy with pants on her head reminds me of the movie "Parenthood." One of the kids goes around with a bucket on his head. Silly.

jenna marie said...

Lucy with the pants on her head! Could she get cuter? I don't think so!