Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The latest


Here is our big boy!!! 
9 weeks. All that AND a bag of chips! 
His 2 month apt. today proved that we have tall, good sized, large headed BIG babies. 
He weighs just shy of 13 lbs (which is the 75th %), has grown 2 inches (also 75th%) 
AND has increased his head size by 25% (which puts him in the 90th%) 
We have been loving Charlie!

Tonight while Jeff was over at the new house (a usual for us these days) 
I was with my two healthy, growing, happy children, thinking I do not deserve them! 
Truly! I look at them and think they could have so much more. 
I have to be satisfied with the fact that I can give them ALL my heart, 
and love, and that will need to be good enough. 
They have become my best friends, and need me as well! 
Oh, how I love these two!
And heres a shout out to my hub! 
Jeff is such a great father, and is so sweet to these two. 
Here, he's the mediator between Lucy, who is just about to squish Charlie! 
He is so sweet with them, and really can get Charlie smiling, and Lucy laughing!



3 comments:

Emily said...

I love the bottom picture of Jeff, some days I have to keep Elliot right next to me so not to be 'smothered' by his siblings. Love it!
And as always you have darling children.

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

It makes me kind of baby hungry when I look at your blog. Your babies are just to die for!

Hayley and Josh said...

I still can't believe you have TWO kids! They are both beautiful.

P.S. My baby has always been big too! Only she fit into the 95th percentile for everything! She's big and long.