Sunday, August 31, 2008

Hives and the Swiss

Lets start with the bad news...oh, and sorry for the mini pictures...
I have HIVES!!!! AHAHAHA!
This picture is not of me, but it looks just as nasty!
It all started Wednesday, and I've been in torture ever since!
If you have ever had hives, you know the pain!!! They itch itch ITCH!!!
Hopefully, after all sorts of pregnancy safe meds, I am on the mend!

And onto much much better news, I went with my sister-in-law to Swiss days in Heber.
I had a ton of fun, and it was really nice to be with Kim, and no kids! Thanks Jeff.
We did enjoy all the creations in the booths, but mostly loved the creations in the kitchen.
The Swiss Tacos as they are called up there, were to die for.

All in all, even with the hives torturing me, it was a great week and a really fun weekend!

5 comments:

JanaB said...

Dixie jr!!!! I tried to click on your message. . . and then there wasn't a link. . . it was a mess- so now I found you through Emily Ward's!!! WOW!!! What a little cutie and another on the way!!! And hives!!! When my good friend went through an ugly divorce I got hives really really bad it was so odd. . . there is one of those random stories for you! You look so great!!! Gotta add your link!

jenna marie said...

hives?! Jackie! I've just decided I really need to call you more, what kind of friend am I? Glad you had fun at Swiss Days. I used to love those days, everything except the roasting a pig under ground part, but I'd probably like that now.

Codi said...

Jackie - so sorry about the hives! I actually saw you at Swiss Days. There were about a bazillion people between us but you were trying on a baby sling type thing. Anyway, I tried to call out across the sea of people but it was too crazy to hear anything. Did you end up getting the sling?!

How did I miss those swiss tacos - they look delish!

cameron said...

What is up with HIVES! How did you manage that one? Swiss days-huh? Thanks for inviting ME! Now that you have done tha with Kim it should be no problem to to go Oregon in August next year-Jeff will be ready to take on 2 kids for a few days:)

JS said...

Yuck! I had hives while I was pregnant with the twins. I can tell you I know just what you are going through! Yuck! Sorry!