Saturday, August 23, 2008

ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS!!!!!!!!!!

First things first!
Lucy is at the age where EVERYTHING we do, she wands to!
Open the fridge (or just empty its contents) , take our the garbage (or just play in it),
flush the toilet (or just enjoy the water..) and wear what we wear!

Ok! So the $100.00 dollar comment....that is what I spent at the grocery store!!!
All my LIFE , even when I'd go for my mom, I never spent that.
Sadly, I think it is from the rising price of fruits, veggies and dairy that we eat.
SO.....I had to have something to show for it, which would be the grilled red curry chicken, with grilled pineapple, mango and avacado salid!
totally YUMMIE!!!

And last but not least....I have been attacked with "TAG"...so to appease ya'll, this
is one of the tags I've been informed I needed to participate in!!!! Here goes!


A. Attached or single? ATTACHED
B. Best friend? Too too many, my sisters, ABE (my bro) Jeff or Lucy (yeah, amazing, but I ADORE her!!!) I guess I'd say family.
C. Cake or pie? PIE!!!
D. Day of choice? Thursdays, its when we got married AND its just the perfect day
E. Essential item? Chapstick
F. Favorite color? Um....Red
G. Gummy bears or worms? Gummy bears
H. Hometown? The great Salt Lake
I. Indulgence? Shopping at Ross! I LOVE that place. Its a treasure chest!
J. January or July? July
K. Kids? Lucy, 10 months and a baby on the way (3 some odd months more!)
L. Life isn’t complete without? The great out doors and food!
M. Marriage date? 05/15/03
N. Number of brothers & sisters? 2 AMAZING sisters and 1 favorite brother
O. Oranges or apples? oranges
P. Phobias? Although I LOVE it, swimming in the ocean ALONE is SPOOKY!
Q. Quotes? "Little did I know that was the last barber I'd ever have"
R. Reasons to smile? Being alive and healthy
S. Season of choice? Fall
T. Tag some peeps! We'll see about that
U. Unknown fact about me? I have only had stitches once, 6 of 'em.
V. Vegetable? Brussel sprouts, Asparagus...there are so many
W. Worst habits? I bite my lip when worried, or pre-occupied
X. X-ray or ultrasound? I am LOVING ultrasounds
Y. Your favorite food? Indian food....(When I asked Jeff what my favorite food is, he said, "thats a tough question hun, you like so much. So there you have it)
Z. Zodiac sign? Scorpio

3 comments:

Auds Beck said...

fun tag Jacks!! Your dinner looked great too:) Oh that little bug Lucy! What a character

Rebecca Barlow said...

Loved finding out more stuff about you. You're the best.
Bec

Heidi Henderson said...

Why does money make the world go round? We just want good food :) You're a great wife... i hope Sanders realizes that :) IF not, I can come have a talk with him!

We need to get together!!!!