Friday, August 15, 2008

Miscellaneous Memories

Our latest Miscellaneous doings...

Sadly, this may just have been our last trip to the pool.
Its not cold yet, but colder then really warm, and if Lucy is going to LOVE the water,
then I'd better be cautious about forcing her into freezing waters.
So, Lucy loves shopping, and this is her latest creation. She loves to sit like this,
and her chub oozes in between the carts wires. Darling!

Um, ok. Is this even possible?
A diaper wedgie! And I thought I had it bad.
But just imagine a cotton stuffed diaper and
whatever else absorbs all the junk, cramming into all the places you don't want it to.
Sorry Lucy!

This was at the Bountiful International Festival Street dance. Need I say that she
really enjoyed herself.
Ok. And last but NOT LEAST!!!!!!!!
This my friends is not your grannies rasin pie, or your great aunt Marthas
prune and rasberrie creation.
No no no!
This is a Plum pie.
Because I have a fabulous friend named Jenna, we had plums coming out our ears.
So, after nearly a week of eating nothing but plums (oh, and apricots still! YUM)
I decided something needed to be done with the yummie buggers!
The pie has not been eaten, but I'm sure you'll hear the end of this story.
Until next time, CHOW!!!



9 comments:

hgsanders said...

Lucy is getting alot more hair....I could see it:-)

Anonymous said...

the photo of her wedgie is priceless! Love chub! Hey, we had tons of fun hanging out with ya'll!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Can I just say you look amazing! How do you do it? Love you!
Becca

Auds Beck said...

we still misss that CUTE LUCY! Wish we could just watch her dance in her chair and play with the kids!! Your plum pie sounds really good-only for the finer taste buds I'm sure!! Let us know how it was!

jmr said...

oh.my.goodness. why oh why did I not hear about this plum pie until the past tense?? hungry am I!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that yours is one of my favorite blogs to read. You find joy in the greatest things. No wonder I love having you as a friend.

Heidi Henderson said...

What fun memories and fun times! Lucy is adorable... she must take after her mom :)

Alisa said...

I should branch out and try to make something other than apple pie; seeing the finished product of plum pie gives me encouragement! Looks delicious. I love the new pic you have up of your cute fam. Lucy with the hat (; So so cute. Hope you're feeling okay, what... 3-ish months to go?! Tally-ho!

*The Hales Family* said...

hey lady! i saw your blog and wanted to say hi, it was fun seeing you at 'smiths' the other day...i am adding you guys to our friend blogs RIGHT NOW!