Saturday, August 9, 2008

THE BECKS!!!!!

Lest I bore you to DEATH....I'll try and not talk for days about the Becks coming in town. 
Before I start...it all began with, well, JUST the Sloans! 
In age order, obviously not height
Jenny Butler, Audrey Beck, Abe Sloan and Jackie Sanders. 
The Becks have been in Ohio for dental school, and are officially 4th years! 
That means the end! 
We had way way way to much fun with them, and it was just great to see the cutie kids, and introduce Lulu to her cousins! 
We CAN'T wait for them to come back! 
This is us, the fam! 
One of the best things about being host is that you eat all kinds of great foods....Burgers, 
Ruben Sandwiches, Pancakes, Eclairs, Donuts, Ice Cream....
AND Lucy LOVED having Brigham around, to feed her, constantly! 
As if she needed help, but thanks Brig!  

The "grandies" all wanted to do a private parade, which was so cute!
 They even threw candy! 
Oh, did I forget the popsicles? Yes, we must be Sloans! 
We did the zoo, which is always fun, espically if you go just when they are closing, 
then you can stay later, with out the sun and crowds. 
And it all went out with a BANG!! The demolition derby! SO SO SO fun!!! 
I have not been to one in years! 
Becks, thanks a BILLION!!! 
It was way to fun, and we can't wait to do it again! 

4 comments:

lulu said...

Oh man! Those apricots looked amazing. I think I need a little more Jackie in my life so I can be as amazing as you. Thanks for sharing.

Auds Beck said...

here we go-sorry I wrote on the Apricot one-they were good too-I should have taken some of the leather home with me

jenna marie said...

I love the new color choice. I'm in the mood for fall! Looks like a fun fam filled time!

Abester said...

Man... what is your guyzes problem! Didn't the three of you listen when mom said to eat your veggies!? Hehehe... Nice header photo--who took that? They've got mad skills.