Monday, June 9, 2008

What in the Cherry Tree !!!!

Before I begin the saga...let me introduce the clan! (With exception to Lulu, who ya'll know) these are the Boyz! These are my main men! These are my best friends! These are the brothers from anotha motha! This is my adorable husband Jeff, and introducing the blogging world to Abe, my favorite, most talented, funniest, VERY good looking, SMART, thoughtful, creative, patient and ever loving brother!
And this, is the feast of lasagna, bread sticks and salad! Count on a pregnant woman to know whats for dinner!
Ok ok ok! Enough of the jibber jabber. With Abe, there is never a dull moment, and his 6'5" height proved to be quite the value after dinner.
We strolled in the back yard to enjoy desert, and well...read the rest!

What to our wondering eyes should appear, but a tiny hornets nest,
with all the accessories at best

So we ran to the garage, to see what kill-er we had,
came out with the Raid, and pro baseball brigade

Then we hit it and RAN!!!

And hit it again
To be pleasantly suprised, and to our astonishing eyes, we had defeated the hornets,
and all the little eggs to !!

So eat that, you cherry savaging, no good stingin
do good-er!

(No cherries were harmed in the production of this event)




4 comments:

Megs, Brad, and Abbie said...

Hey Sanders Family!! This is Megan Hemmert (now Bonham). I came across your blog and I just wanted to say Hi..it looks like you are all very busy and very happy. Your little baby is adorable. We have a little girl too, her name is Abbie. My blog is private right now, but if you are interested, just email me at mhemmert@hotmail.com and I will add you. It is so great to see you guys (even if it is only through blogging).
Megan

Auds Beck said...

that is too funny!! I loved all the pics that told the story so WELl way to go you tough guys!!! Kudos to the camerawomen too!!:)

Abester said...

Woah! What a fun time we had! The camera doesn't quite do justice to just how scary that little hive was. You have a way with words for certain! I love the Night Before Christmas / poem feel you've got going on. Keep up the bloggin'--it's good for the noggin'!

jmr said...

You guys are too funny! love the pictures and the story Jax, you are a fantastic story teller!