Monday, June 16, 2008

A First Fathers Day

Happy Fathers Day!!!! This is the darling hand print Jeff got from Lucy for 
Fathers Day, along with a child's bike seat. 
Jeff is by far the CUTEST father I have ever seen! 
When he gets home from work, he rushes in to see her, and make her laugh. 
(The chap stick is only so you can get a feel of her iddy biddy hand)
This picture is one of many that we have of Jeff and Lulu. He is ALWAYS
saying "take a picture of us". He just adores her, and that is more 
then I could ever have asked for.

He loves to make her laugh, and is constantly looking for ways to entertain her.
It often involves dance moves I hope no one ever encounters.
And last but not least, this was part of our celebration. We went out for breakfast
to celebrate. We just went to IHOP, and really enjoyed our time 
as a family of 3,  for now! 
I can't wait for this next baby to have the love of such a great man! 
Thanks Jeff! 
I love you.




1 comment:

Auds Beck said...

Check out those guns on Jeff!!! Hubba hubba! Where can I get a pancake shirt like that? Are you sure we are related, I don't dress anywhere as cute and fun as you do and I know I am no where as cute as you either-hummm