Sunday, June 29, 2008

A new Bride AND Girls Camp (previous post)

There really is nothing more fun then seeing friends you have not seen for YEARS!!! 
The bride to be, and the biggest Ute fan that I know (even more then Richie) is
on the right, Samantha, sporting the new Ute apron. We had a true southern style 
shower, in the back yard, complete with garden chairs, lime punch, and all the fancy fixins 
you could dream of!!!! 
And here he is, Steve the Beve! The groom to be! 
Also a HUGE Ute fan! The joke of the night was how both Steve and Samantha cried when 
the Utes had a horrible loss 3 years ago, but that neither even contemplated shedding a tear 
when asked to spend the rest of their lives together. 
Truly a match made in heaven!!!! 

2 comments:

lulu said...

I love your blog. Your little girl Lucy is priceless. I love how you take her to the mountains without a second thought. Sometimes I wish I were a little more brave. Thanks for the blog address. Consider me a fan.

The Hill Family said...

I was looking at the blog of one of my favorite people ever and there you were! I love jenna so much and what a great thing that you are her friend. I'm just mad she doesn't make it further up the street to come se me when she gets so close.
Small world, margo hill, east hills circle neighbor.