Sunday, June 1, 2008

A MUST read

Ok ok ok. So before everyone gets all riled up, let me first say, this is NOT a picture from me, or Lucy, or from any point during that pregnancy. 
This, my friends, is a picture from google images. 
So, you ask, what is the point? 
Well, as a matter of fact, we are pregnant! Yes! This is NOT an old April Fools post! We are expecting! I am just past the 12 week mark, 3 months, which means any day I will begin to feel a tad more normal. Let me say its been rough, but alas, it all comes to an end! 
We are so so thrilled, and CAN'T wait! 
I'm due very beginning of December, and Lucy is more then excited! 
They will be 14 months apart, which is perfect! (At least for us!) 
So, if you begin, or have already begun to wonder, was that just baby fat left over in her gut, or could she possibly be pregnant, yes, after all those crazy days at the gym, I am now gaining back what I already lost! BUT I am so in love with Lucy! I adore her! I just can't imagine loving another child as much!!! I'm sure I will, and we just can't wait! 
We'll keep you update, as the weeks fly by! 

6 comments:

Alisa said...

Oh my goodness, congratulations to the happy family!

Have you been really sick?

December will come so quickly...

Wonderful news!

hgsanders said...

Im so excited for another niece or nephew,yay!! Lucy is going to be such a great BIG sister!! I Love You all and wish you the best!!
Holly

Auds Beck said...

wahooo is all I can say!! Glad you are almost out of the "sick woods"!!!

Kim said...

Hello Jackie, Jeff and Lucy,
Congratulations from the Becks!! We are so happy for you and glad that you are feeling better Jackie. Your little Lucy is darling; how exciting to have another sweet baby on the way!
xoxo Kim, Jared and family

jmr said...

YES YES YES YES!!! Such great GREAT news guys! Congrats!!!

Rebecca Barlow said...

JACKIE!!!!!
I am sooooo excited for you! How wonderful! I can't imagine how happy you are. I know that you will have more than enough love to go around for both babies. Wow, aweseome!