Wednesday, June 18, 2008

The SPAG FAG!!!


Ah yes! Finally! This is the best representation that I could share with the blogging world of my high school days!
For a girls night out, this is where we went.
The memories were flooding back!
Horrible dates that I'd rather forget,
dinner with friends for birthdays and just to lunch,
surprising Jeff for a birthday dinner with some of his best friends...
I could just go on. BUT a final thought, you truly are not a Utahn if you have been here, and don't like it, or have not been here!
It's a must do, and truly a feast for the eyes, as well as the belly!



So here we are, certainly up to no good.
I am sure they put us upstairs because we had a decibel level that could possibly shatter many glasses!
SO FUN!!!
We went to dinner, and then got up to some crazy trouble in Salt Lake.
Just like the good old days!






Oh yes, and lest I forget, one other reason to travel to the great Spaghetti Factory, if not for their yummie house dressing or the fabulous garlic butter, but certainly for the FREE ice cream!!! This is Spumoni, truly a gift from the heavens!

1 comment:

Auds Beck said...

I must not be a true Utahan! I don't think I have ever been there!! One more reason to not go back:)Looks like a ton of fun-you DO have friends!!!!