Tuesday, April 6, 2010

This that and the other

Here he is, the midnight creeper.
He's actually been quite the trooper, and more so then my other kids
loves to be held. Seems to be packin' on the lbs.
and gets plenty of kisses from
the kids, and I.
My "MIL" asked how three kids was.
Truly, easier. Honest.
Mind you, there is plenty of cereal on the floor,
dirty clothes piled up, miscellaneous food for dinner, the occasional time out...
but Lucy and Charlie usually play well together, and so many times I think during the day
"is this my life"?
These kids are my best friends, (it helps when you have none. :)),
no really, they bring such joy, and even when I'm about to strangle one of them,
I think of this great blessing.
Ok, ok, enough.
Uncle Zack in town. Grandma and Grandpa also came in town for
his graduation. Look what a classic picture!
Popcorn popping on the....ALL the trees! We've made it our weekend habit
to head down to the mall, and with guests in town, we couldn't help ourselves.
Perfect sunny weather, and its only gotten warmer.
This year, thanks to my darling new neighbor, Kari, we died Easter Eggs!
Lucy LOVED it!
The local easter egg hunt. Lucy didn't really get into the quantity of eggs.
Rather, was just interested in the one she got, and making sure it had candy in it.
When you have 2 kids, and 4 holes in a swing, doesn't this seem natural?
They both loved it, and solved our problem.
Easter Brunch!
Breakfast Paninis, coffee cake, blueberry muffins, fruit with dip...YUM!!
Yes, the easter bunny came by our house and dropped a few eggs.
Our Easter sunday, PERFECT weather. The Cherry Blossom Festival brought lots of
tourists down to the mall, but we couldn't help ourselves!

4 comments:

Emily said...

You're Wonder Woman apparently, I love how you say, three children is wonderful, Yes it is, but at this house, it's also a touch of crazy :)
Glad to hear you guys are doing so well, and I am jealous of your wonderful weather!

Matt Miller said...

Hi! It's SalleeAnn (Sudbury). Hey, do you live in DC area? We'll probably be moving next year and that area is on our list. How is it? Do you like it? How's the cost of living?

JS said...

I love that you put them both in the swings like that! That is what we did all the time with the twins. Totally solved the problem. :)

Auds Beck said...

Lucy's hair is getting so long-for Luc anyway:) Henry is a Luc clone I think, how cute are your Easter decorations for your table-are those cupcakes for the nests? I can't believe you are in shorts-we are not sure if spring will ever really come to Utah or not. How fun to have such great next-door neighbors! I am jealous:) You all look great-love ya