Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Lucy

Dear Lucy
I adore you.
Today, however, you got the brunt of frustration.
You've learned (thanks to the neighbor girl) that when I'm coming for you, to RUN!
This does not help when you've done something horrible, like:
shut Charlies finger in the door
slap charlie
hit charlie on the head with baby Betty
yell "NOOOoooooo" Charlie
charlie, charlie, charlie....
Throw your cup off your tray
Wake up at 6:15 am (really, what were you thinking?)
BUT...all in all, you are a darling daughter, sister and girl.
You've had a bit of moody-ness creep in, lucky for me, you are mostly
complaint still, obedient for the most part, and a super example to your brothers.
Lucy lucy, I love you!
(We have the most BEAUTIFUL tree in bloom in our back yard, and while the boys
caught up on some Zzzz's, Luce and I took some picts.)





Our weekends, I'm not sure if its because we've moved here, or because the
new baby has kept us feeling cooped up, but when the weekend comes, we're ready to party!
This weekend, the Zoo, and a Parade.
This shot was at the Cherry Blossom parade~
I a parade!!
The marching bands here have rhythm, that is not taught or mechanical,
the bagpipers section had more then 10 people, and what better views
could you have at a parade?
Yes, even Elmo made an appearance.
Jeff thinks this is so funny.
Look at Chars face.

4 comments:

mae said...

She really is so adorable.

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Did you take some sort of photography classes? Your pictures are so dang cute all the time!

Jane Durham said...

hey Jackie! I've been trying to contact you for the reunion...will you email me at janedurham at gmail? thanks!

Auds Beck said...

I can't believe Lucy's hair is it getting long and still dark, you are so lucky she will pose for you like that, what a stinker. I am glad you can blame someone elses kids, not mine for when Lucy learns something bad_HA! Char looks like he has seen a ghost, or maybe you said we are going to see the Becks and he freaked out:) I wish:(