Monday, April 26, 2010

Better then a....

Weather: Perfect for s'mores
Neighbors: Great fun and entertainment!
Food: ribs, asian salad, guacamole, sheet cake...
A good night was had by all
The weekends activity:
"Maryland Day".
Held at Maryland University, with tons of family/kid activities.
Mark your calenders for next year, its free.
Catch a duck= get a prize!
Wow, my oldest and youngest.
How quickly time has gone.
The boys.
Chars can't get enough of 'Enry
Ah yes, indeed, better then a sand box, our gravel driveway.
A parent must have!
And for desert...doesn't matter. It had chocolate!
(I'm not a fan , but we'll let this speak for charlie.)
Ok Auds close ups.
Henry has been a gem.
Perfect 3'rd musketeer.


7 comments:

Auds Beck said...

Cam's mom called just as I was checking your blog and I told her I wanted some pics of Henry but hadn't seen any yet-little did I know I just had to scroll down farther!! Wahoo, I think he is a luc clone? Gravel driveways are the BEST, your kids will be out there forever, and an extra bonus is no sand-bum dipaers:) What a fam, we will mark our calendars to be at the Maryland days next year, Claire said again today, when can we go see Lucy, I had to break the news that it wouldn't be for a LONG time:( You look awesome and I am glad you are having so much fun.......without us! Love me

mae said...

OK- Henry looks just like Charlie.

Looks like you guys are doing great. Hooray for Maryland Day!

JS said...

Looks like you are having fun way far away. :)

Kris said...

Jackie,

I LOVE YOU! I finally found your blog! I am so excited!!! You guys look great and congrats on your little new one. Lucy is getting so big! I miss you so much and glad you are well and having adventures!! That's what we do too.....Keep in touch!

With lots of love and hugs!
Kris

Kris said...

One more thing.....my blog is (thesnow5.blogspot.com) I loved your tour of your home....I love reading your blog, I can hear your voice saying it all! Oh, my dear friend...I miss you lots!

love,
Kris

Russon said...

Your baby is beautiful! All three are so cute!

w and w said...

Such cute pics. Love the ones below of Lucy on the chair too cute. Fun to read up on you guys!