Sunday, February 21, 2010

American History Museum and Elton John!

Here she is, Mrs Elton John! I tell you, I do not know where she learns things.
She loves this princess "gown" (THANKS AUDS!!!) with her
princess pants, and jewelry from g&g Sanders.
Mrs. Elton John is really appropriate, as Lucy has taken such a love to music.
I begged and begged Jeff to bring our piano to VA. and it has been
well used! In addition to playing that, lucy hums or sings about 75% of the day!
It is SO cute, although I do get sick of singing for her! Oh well,
how could I say no to this face?
Thats right! Julie & Julia fans, eat your HEART out!!!
Saturday was a gorgeous day, so we headed to the American History Museum!
LOVE THIS MUSEUM!!!
SO SO SO much to see, and we practically had the place to ourselves.
If you have not seen the movie, HIGHLY recommended!
I'm trying to document my size, relative, in this pregnancy.
This was taken Saturday Feb. 20th, 18 days left!!!
Its been a HUGE hassle with getting a doctor, finding a good hospital,
switching insurances....hopefully we'll get it all settled
before the 3rd musketeer comes.
I will miss this little shelf! Its come in handy when
I've needed a third hand.
I'm sure after I have the baby, and have to actually hold my kids,
they will feel 10 lbs. heavier! Worth the trade off?
We don't watch T.V. in our house very often, thus the reason we
are sitting on the floor, on pillows, but on a Sunday night, we broke out the
popcorn, and turned the olympics on!
Both Luce and Chars love popcorn, and for the record,
so do I!!

5 comments:

lulu said...

I'm glad your getting out and about.

Emily said...

Looks like you guys are having fun! I hope you get everything settled with the Doctors/Hospital/Insurance! That is the hardest part!

Samantha said...

Can I please be you when I grow up? I guess that would mean adopting your good attitude- much tougher than you make it seem.

jenna marie said...

I love popcorn, the way Julia Child's talks and all the cute pictures you post.

Auds Beck said...

oh how we miss you! But we will keep that little secret to ourselves. Not a day goes past that you are not mentioned or thought about or both:) Luc is Elton John, I can't wait to show Claire the pic, she will be glad her gown is being well used! I am jealous of the museum,lucky you
love all of us!