Saturday, April 21, 2012

A fond farewell!!! (to diapers)

And just like that, Hank wears underwear!!! 
Who would have thought potty training this determined, self dependent, huggable, confident kid would have been so easy! I'm SUPER fortunate (both to not have to buy diapers again, and that it was a breeze!) Hank, you've make up for a lot! Thanks bud! 


 One of the perks of little to no tv time, is when I do turn it on, 
its like this foreign invader. I thought Elmo (in fact a potty ELMO!!) would help, 
but it just distracted him. 

We had our cherished friends over, the Hamilton for a back yard picnic and fire!!! 
It is so fun to not only have such a great time, but to watch your children enjoy them selfs as well!! 
Thanks Hamiltons!!! 





Love these little stink pots!!! 
My heck!! 
These are their Easter duds. 
I make Lucys dress, and the ties to match. 
What a squeezable bunch of little people!!!!


Easter Morn, we did our traditional friends Brunch and egg Hunt! 
It is always super fun, and the food is a favorite!!! 

Enjoying the beautiful weather after the hunt  


This is the back of Lucys dress that I made. 
Not quite the vision I had, but in my book, 'done is better then perfect!!!!!'

Our great friends and neighbors put on a neighborhood egg hunt for the kids. 
'Nuf said!!! 





(It looks like eggs weren't the only treasures found that day!) 


Easter is such a beautiful time of year for so many reasons, and this year was no exception!!! 
Thank you everyone who enjoyed it with us!! 

1 comment:

Emily Hamilton said...

Henry, you're a SuperSTAR! Way to go. I LOVE the picture sporting his new briefs on his bike.
THANKS for the perfect night with SMORES and for a awesome Easter Brunch. You are amazing!! We love you guys!