Thursday, May 3, 2012

Out and About

The Blue Bombers!! 
A few girlfriends and I ran in a 'mud race' 
We were feeling good, up until the point when the temperatures the 
day before dropped below 50 degrees!! 
The sun peeked just as be began, which was a welcome sight, but I guess we signed ourselves up for punishment in the first place! 

Through lakes, tires, over walls, mud pits and rope courses.
Such a fun thing to do as a group! Thanks Gals! 


Not so little Lucy playing with her sweet babies. She loves these two babies, 
and treats them with such tenderness and kindness. 
Its so fun to watch her love babies, as I did as well when I was little. 

The Baltimore Aquarium. 
We went with some friends, on a Tuesday, and it was EMPTY!! 
Such a fun place to see, and explore! 




I will say this. They had a dolphin show, which could have been spectacular, but the ladies were the stars of the show, not the animals. 
Oh well, my children didn't know the difference! 


The Zoo. 
It was a BEAUTIFUL day, we headed off, not sure where we were bound,
and found ourself here. 
It was so nice to just run around, and get wet from the shower sprayers. 


 I had to take a picture here, since I have the exact same one from a few years back. 
Cannot believe my babies are all so big! :( 
We love this little bench, as just above is the ape's rope, where they can climb over head, and its a GREAT spot for people watching!!! 



1 comment:

Auds Beck said...

way to go tuff mudder! How fun is that. I am so glad you are still doing fun things like that even though you are a crazy busy mom. The kids look great and so do you!! love love love-me