Saturday, March 26, 2011

What DO you do all day?


People keep asking me, what do you do all day?
And really, I have no answer. I have no idea what I do all day.
Maybe the pictures can address that question.

We're back to teaching Henry some dance moves.


Luce during quiet time threading some beads.
She's suddenly become quite the crafter, and can now draw people! SO CUTE!
This melted my heart!!!
Since when could she draw a circle, and put 4 appendages out of it, and call it a person?
I LOVE these treasures!!!
Audrey, she said one was you. Apparently she remembers you better then I thought!
I looked out the window and what did I see...

Charlie got really REALLY sick, for about 24hrs.
He woke up at 7am, drank about 1/2 gallon of water, slept till 12:30, drank more water,
went to bed at 1:30pm. and slept till after 4pm.
He then went to bed at 8pm, and that was that.
I was REALLY worried for him, but turns out all for nothing.
This was during one of his naps, I let him nap on my bed.
He was sacked out like this!
Poor little cutie.
Yeah Henry. Like the flour on your face doesn't give your secret away.
This little tricker loves to sneak into the flour and sugar bins, but always gives me fair warning before hand by saying "uh-uh" (how i sound when telling him no)


HA! This makes his huge heed look even bigger.
Oh gosh, we eat him up!!!
We still call him "chi-chi" and on random occasion, luce will say
"Hey mama, we have a little chi- chi in our house!"
My sweet baby boy charlie, just a routine hair cut.
I don't know how you other mothers can stand having someone else cut their hair.
3 reasons why I don't drink coffee-





Everyone fights to open Henrys door in the morning, and now we all fight to get in his bed!
Really, all I do all day, is think "How did I become so blessed !"

5 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

You are the bestet happiest mom ever! I love it

Rebecca Barlow said...

Love this post! I completely agree!

Brett And Tiffani said...

Haha! your kids are so cute! I'm pretty sure not all of us mother's actually know how to cut hair like you do, so yes occasionally I take J to get his hair cut. But it's usually me who does it. Poor kid! It's never even, but it's curly so it doesn't really matter. Take care!

lulu said...

Your day sounds like mine. Even the flour bit.
Good to hear from you.

Auds Beck said...

I remember you asking me that same question when I had Grant and you were out with your busy single life. You do a whole lot of nothing yet everything all day everyday!! I am SOOOOO happy Luce still remembers me!! Maybe Cam and I can get a smile or two from her while we are back there. Oh my is Henry CUTE or what!!! Seriously? Where did that kid come from, and Char-bar is in a league of his own when it comes to cuteness!!!! Who needs coffee when you have kids-it's soooo over-rated I'm sure! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks, my buttons just might burst, I am so excited!!!!!