Tuesday, October 19, 2010

How did this happen?


I think its just the funniest thing when I put Henry in average size containers,
and he seems to not fit.
Such was the case with this tupperware.
He wasn't totally amused, but didn't seem to really mind.
Takin a break from a rough day.
The rain has been so much more frequent here, and really has been quite enjoyable.

Sometimes it really is hard work. Right?
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUCY!!!!!!!!
Eating her breakfast cereal. That is ALL she had for breakfast. 2 huge bowls, and then some!
I really truly, really truly cannot believe I have a 3 year old!
Its official, we no longer have 3 under 3.
Lucy has been a joy!!
Some things I love about Lucy:
she is helpful (holds doors, gets diapers, sweeps floors)
sing about EVERYTHING (sitting by people at church, putting shoes on, running....)
loves to talk about her baby, Betty ("Baby Betty's so sweet", Baby Betty's getting hungry",
"BB's ready to take a nap)
Still loves to paint her nails, and pick the nail off before I clip it completely
She really includes Charlie, and loves being with him
Loves to read books to Henry and Charlie
Reminds me when we're out if we've forgot to put a bow/clip in her hair
EVERY time we get in the car still says "you do my nother buckle"
Is still VERY clean
Hates when anything she's wearing gets wet or dirty
I could go on!!

We have adored our little girl, and
had such a fun time celebrating her birthday.

We had a party at our little park, and these were the spider cupcakes I made,
along with chocolate dipped pretzels, monster popcorn, cinnamon sugar bread
and toffee apple dip. It really was a party, and we had a GREAT TIME!



This is when we were singing.
She does get shy in public, and was particularly here .
After the party crash.
We had such a fun time at park, time flew, and before we knew it,
lunch time had come and gone. So, for lunch, this is what Henry had.
Squished and re-squished bread, that he mangled on the floor.
Birthday dinner at Moes. Not even a close second to Cafe Rio, but a fun night.
Oh Luce, how I love you!
I am super sad you've grown quicker then I'd even imagined,
but can't wait to see what our future holds !
I love you!

6 comments:

Whit,Tiff and B said...

Cute birthday! I don't know how you do everything you do with three kids! you are wonder women!

Ashley said...

I LOVE the spider cupcakes. They turned out great!!

Your kids are adorable.

mae said...

Happy birthday Lucy! That party sounds delicious.

Love the pic of Charlie under the umbrella and your chubby baby is the CUTEST! I want to tickle him.

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Happy Birthday to Lucy! It is totally wild that we have 3 year girls! They grow up so fast! I can't believe that Henry is getting so big!

jenna marie said...

next time I make it to Cafe Rio I'll think of you. Happy Bday dear Lucy, it feels like moments ago we were in your house in Bountiful celebrating the last one. Wow!

Auds Beck said...

everything looks so fun. Those slides are HUGE, they look awesome! I wish we could be there to do it with you guys. Luc's party looked like a blast, now we need the recipes for all those fun things you made for it. Those spiders are great! What fun kids you have and just too cute!!