Sunday, August 8, 2010

Times a flyin!


We've made it official.
Henry Jack Sanders
He was blessed on Sunday.
VERY sad for me, that no one but Jeff took part in the blessing.
No uncles, no grandpas and no great grandpas.
Lucky for me, he did look darling in his little outfit I made.
Oh how we love this baby!

I guess I don't feel like my kids are that close in age, its just how it is. But, when I look
at a picture like this, they really are all babies!!
Lucky me.
Not shown in the picture, the HUMIDITY!!! wow! Can't wait for the nice fall breezes!
What 7pm looks like at the Sanders home.
This is one of MANY times our power has gone out (for over 6 hrs!!!) and the best we can
do is sweat it out together, in the great out doors.
This is why I love Jeff. If he want to do something, he does it.
Even if that means taking a nap, ON THE COUTER, at 10:30 am. on Saturday morning.
Let your imagination run wild with this one.


Our popcorn picnic. The kids love popcorn, and don't usually have it.
So when we do, its got to be a big deal.

Oh, the people watching here is great.
If you can't get the candy open, just eat the wrapper too!

8 comments:

Karlyn said...

STUPID MARINE CORP!!! We really wished we could have made it...you are the only family here too! I felt awful. The blessing outfit is adorable! Your family pic is too. You are seriously photogenic! We love being able to visit you all. Thanks for being so great.

Emily said...

Congrats on the blessing (darling outfit!), love the pics and the updates!! Looks like you guys are having grand adventures, and we love to read about them.

Emilie said...

Jackie,

You are awesome!

The outfit: so well done and darling.

The family picture: To die for.

I'm sorry you didn't have the family there you wished for, I bet they were dying to be with you as well.

Rebecca Barlow said...

Congratulations Henry! I know what you mean about having him blessed without your family there. Mine don't even live that far away and noone came. Oh well. He looks beautiful!!! I love the outfit you made. Cute family!

mae said...

Hold up. Did you say the outfit you made?? I am so impressed. It is beautiful but not as beautiful as that little boy!!

Sorry your fam wasn't able to be there :(

Ashley said...

Such cute pics! You are a great mom and I love getting fun new family ideas from you.

Auds Beck said...

Henny is tooooo cute!! Do you curl Luc's hair or does it just do that amazing curl! Was Jeff really asleep or was it staged! I would love to have someone like you in my neighborhood-for many reasons but one because your house always looks so cute. Your fam pics are AWESOME!!!!

jenna marie said...

Charlie gets the prize for seeming to have grown the most out of all your babies, he looks like a little man now. Congrats bebe Henry on your big day. Love to you all!