Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Remember when?


Remember when I took this picture of Henry?
I think he must have just been a few days old, and fit so perfectly in that little stroller.
Well...
today, my sweet baby Henry couldn't even fit his large head under the shade cover.
Yes, I know, the classic saying that time goes SOOOOOO fast, and well, it DOES!
Gobble this pumpkin up, we do!!!
Still calling him Happy Hank, and kissing his face off.
Remember when I spent a few weeks searching for a play kitchen for Luce and Chars?
Well, some great lady on Craigslist
was GIVING hers away. (I think an unusual thing for out here)
And by a small chance, I was the first to call, so we snatched it right up.
They've loved this.

Remember when you could eat and eat and eat french fries?
Well, give Luce the choice over ice cream or fries, its no question.
Fries take first place!
Remember that great park in Arlington? There are quite a few splash parks (ones w/water)
around our general area. You can find us at one of them on a Friday night.
Chars usually likes the water more then Luce, and the swings are always a hit.

Remember how fascinating air planes were when you were little?
There is this great park right by the runway of Regan Nat. Airport,
that you can watch the planes come in.
You can tell by Luce plugin her ears it gets quite loud, but SO cool!
Remember the record breaking heat wave (over 96 deg.) we just suffered through?
To celebrate the brake in temperature,
and highes only in the 80's (GLORIOUS) we picnicked in the back yard.
Remember Baby Betty? Well, by the looks of things, Henry and her are dating.
Thought I'd take a peek at what was keeping them so quiet.

4 comments:

Joey and Nettifer said...

I Love remember whens! I might have to post about this! Love it! Your kids are darling!

lulu said...

I am jealous of the free kitchen! Did it come with all the food?

Tim and Deanna said...

How fun! I remember when we were there visiting Virginia. It's great to live in an area where there is so much to do.

mae said...

Henry looks HUGE in that stroller. Could he possibly be any cuter?? I think not.

Pretty sweet deal on the kitchen.