Monday, October 26, 2009

Lucy would NEVER

There have been MANY MANY differences
between Luce and Chars, and
maybe some of that is just girl/boy!
He is just over 10 months old, and already
giving me a run for my money.
He is into everything, which I don't mind ( for now)
I love how adventurous, courageous and determined
he is. They have still been getting along great,
and I'm thrilled to have had a girl first,
as hopefully she'll keep things a bit calm
when the new baby comes!

Yeah, thats what I thought!
I really love it!
He's in so many ways still a baby,
but showing signs of a big boy!!!
We have the most amazing garden in the
front of our house. Wild strawberries grow,
which we enjoy in the spring/summer, but in the
fall, they turn this burnt red.
I just had to play photographer again
(It was a bit easier with my assistant, Jeff)
I do need to develop these,
before they go to college!!!!!
I did not prompt this! But it almost looks like
an engagement photo.
Such stinkers!
Love LOVE these potato heads.

2 comments:

Rebecca Barlow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca Barlow said...

I seriously cannot even stand how cute those pictures are! I know exactly what you mean about the two being so different in nature. Girls get difficult in different ways though when they get older - emotions!!!! But both are so fun!