Thursday, September 24, 2009

you better BET we DID!

Whoever reads this these days? Well, if you're out there, I can't help but post
a trillion pictures each time, and NO this is not all I take.
First, sweet Lucy just coming down a slide at Liberty Park. FUN park!
My poor abused baby, attempting to crawl, as to not get another smack to the head.
Not crawling yet, but my mom keeps saying literally any minute.
I think we're still a good week away.
Bless his sweet soul. Truly a sleeping beauty.
His head got better the next day, but his eye has gotten blacker and blacker, and is finally
(over a week later) starting to improve.
Why do I love this little girl so?
Our FAVORITE activity, which we do at least once a week, paint our nails.
She LOVES it, and being that she's not that much of a cudler, I love just sitting with her!
She gets so silly when I tell her we can paint our nails. She loves it. Oh, I adore my little girl!
OH YES WE DID! White TRASH!!!!!
Yup, we got our old selfs fair tickets! This cow was CRAZY big.
You can see the fear in my eyes. I mean this thing was HUGE!
Chars trying to ditch the food in the garden.
Loved the fair! We seemed to fit so well with those folk!
Really, it was a fun night on the town. (Sorry Cam).
And for the record, Heid, I was VERY disappointed in the $8!!!! funnel cake!
I wanted something with some meat to it, and that truly was not my cup of tea.
I should have saved my $8 for a sweet nail file.
Sorry Shawn, had to do it.
These kids love the bath. Lucys favorite past time, dumping Chars with water,
nearly the entire time. He is so tolerant!
Lucys perch while I get ready. She has found her front row seat,
and thinks she's the king of the world.
Free! the Circus came to town, and had themselves a parade!!!
Perfect day, thanks Auds and Ali!
Crazy, right? Look at those beasts! I do really feel bad for the sweet things,
but it was fun to have them right in front of us.
And this cracks me up.
When Lucy gets a book to read, she'll first adjust herself for the first few minutes, just to get right by Chars. It doesn't always work, as he'll usually want her book, but she has been really sweet with him, (for the most part), and we can't wait (6 more DAYS) to find out what our
3rd musketeer will be!!!!

5 comments:

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

yall have been busy!! what fun!!!!

Rebecca Barlow said...

Super cute pictures. I loved them all.

lulu said...

The fair does look fun. I just got back from shopping with the kids. Louis really dislikes shopping. I should try the fair. Something he would probably enjoy...but hey! Don't I get to do things I enjoy too? You know what? Maybe it's just enjoying the fair because your kids are having fun. Welcome to my new motto for life.

Toes on the Nose said...

Elephants at gateway?!? Man, we're missing out on things here in TN! Looks like things are going well for you guys.

jenna marie said...

I read this thing! you saw elephants at the gateway? too cool. love your new background.