Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Its all a blur

This post contains the most pictures I've ever attempted to attach,
so viewer, you have been warned!
I said I'd never do a mass post, but lest I begin to weep at our crazy life,
I'll spare the details, and just blog!
I'll make my comments brief, as they will be many!
Me and the kiddos watched dad pickin the cherry tree, and then enjoyed the fruits of his labor!
I swear the only time I see Jeff anymore are the few seconds before we fall asleep at night,
and Thursday afternoons, when he has scouts!
This week, we took the boys on a hike!
Love these boys! I hope Charlie turns out just like them.
Charlie and his great grandma (my moms mom, Helen).
We had gone for a swim at my uncles pool.
The long process to prepare the "precious" as to not get completely soaked with water.
That was the idea, anyway. It never really stayed dry! Oh well.
Perfect day for a swim!
And here is Lucy and cousin Brig with great grandpa, at the park, celebrating my parents
arrival home from their 18 month mission to New Zealand!!

My cute aunt Sue from OZ sharing her popsicle with Char bar.
And I'm not sure if my dad was helping or forcing my mom into that tree.
I guess after spending 18 months with just one person,
I'd want to shove them up a tree as well!
Oh my heck have we been glad to see them!!!
I'll bet they are sorry they ever came home!
Oh, and this little potato head, LOVE this boy!
Its been a ROLLER COASTER with him being sick, but we are hopefully on the mend~
The final seconds of the cast!!! YAY!!!!!!
And off it came! I just about passed out from the smell. I figured it would stink,
but she's not 2 yet, it had only been on for 3 weeks, I thought, how bad could it really be?
Oh boy was I wrong!!
She was a trooper with the saw they used to cut it off!
I swore if she cut Lucys arm, oh, the nurse would get one from me!!!
And this was the cutest thing! For almost the entire day, she did this with her hand!
She'd just hold it up, and spread her fingers! I can just imagine the relief!
We made spud nuts at my aunt Dinies house, TASTY!!!!!!!!
And just enjoyed the 4th holiday (this was on the 3rd)! My mom, left, and her sister Dinie, right, painting each others toe nails. I guess what they had waited 18 months for!
Fire works! The kids loved 'em! Charlie could have cared less, and Lucy had a ball. Yay. I was really worried, but we had a blast.
Up bright and early for the Centerville parade, with my mama!
Love this parade. Oh, and I always cry when the police and marching bands come by.
Can anyone explain? Awkward!
Char Bar, our potato head! Its a great thing he loves the stroller. He'll probably think that is where he was born!
I love love love my kids, and truly, would be NO WHERE with out them!
Hope ya'll had a great 4th!

4 comments:

Rebecca Barlow said...

Your kids are just the cutest! Those pics make me miss living close to family. You are so lucky to be able to stay so close to them. Post more pics of your new house. I am super curious! Love you tons.
Becca

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! It was totally good to see you and your kids again at
Diane's. We'll get together soon!

*The Hales Family* said...

Super cute! Poor little Lucy with that cast, but she still looks cute even in a cast

JS said...

What! She broke her arm! Oh poor little Lucy! That is a bummer! Glad her arm is healing well.