Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Chub and the gangsta shirt

Oh, how I could gobble this boy up!!!
So, yesterday, Lucy and Charlie had a run in with a LOT of water,
which soaked Charlie's outfit. Being that it was only 2 hrs. till bath time,
I just put on the closest, cleanest outfit, which happened to be one of Lucys doll outfits.
Turns out, he was THRILLED to show of his "man boobs" and strut his stuff in this outfit!
LOVE this photo! Look at his flab.
This boy is such a character! When he cries, you'd think something was wrong,
but as soon as you get over to him, he stops crying , and flashes the BIGGEST smile!
Poor thing just has his face kissed off all day!!
Here is our little book worm.
She still loves books, and keeps buys with them.
(oh, Em, notice the chair! This is the "after".
I'll have to get some closer ones. It turned out darling! )
Just being Charlie.
What Charlie does, Lucy does!!
Me and my sweet boy.
So he does love the kisses. Look at that drool!
Love these kiddos!

4 comments:

Emily said...

Every sisters dream is to be able to dress up her little sibling in doll clothes! (at least it was mine! :) )
And I LOVE The chair, even cuter with little Lucy sitting so grown up and reading!

Paul, Cammie Jo, and Raegan said...

Love the outfit! It's even better knowing what baby doll it came from!! And the chair looks amazing! Way to go!

Alisa said...

Oh my gosh, these pictures are the best! It looks like some fancy talent with that little rocking chair; it looks beautiful and I love the color. I would be kissing that little Charlie's face off all day if I were you too. He is the cutest! These two seem like the best of friends, how fun.

w and w said...

Jackie, you are the most beautiful mother I know. I love how your babes have your cheeks! They're so beautiful! Fun pics!