Saturday, April 25, 2009

Catch up

This was my attempt at an Easter Picture...oh well.
People have asked if they are twins, which I think comes from the no hair.
Lucy LOVES to be in her crib when he wakes up. She just talks to the kittys (the blanket) and just rolls around. She's been sick lately, but is still such a delight!
She thinks its so funny when we put Charlie in with her. She adores that kid!
I could not ask for my kids to be better friends. Lucy loves to be with Charlie, share her toys, AND food, and I sure hope this friendship continues. She sat over by him for about 20 min, playing blocks, babies and reading books. He eventually just fell asleep! So cute!

Chow time! Charlies first try of rice cereal, aka major constipation! Poor kid!
I think (cross our fingers) that we've got him regular again, thanks to prune juice, and sweet potatoes! (What a diet)
He's not doing super at the eating thing, but I think its because he's such a tongue baby, he loves to shove the food out with his tongue, which is new to me.
We'll get him chowin in no time !
And this is my FAVE. I sometimes have the T.V. on when I feed Charlie. Obviously by this picture, I do not choose to entertain my children with the T.V. Lucy saw a kids program that I turned it to, and she thought it was a miracle! She got a huge smile on her face, started dancing and laughing! It was so cute, but we'll just keep the T.V. for adults...for now.

3 comments:

Abester said...

Haha! SO cute how in the 2nd picture Lucy has Charlie's arm tucked under hers as if to say, "There, there sweetie. Just follow me and I'll take care of you." Hehehe... What a cute duo those two are!

Joey and Nettifer said...

your kids are so stinking cute! I think they could pass as twins also! I can't believe how sweet Lucy is to her baby brother! Lets hope it stays that way :)
Love you!

lulu said...

I love hearing that your kids play together. I'm hopping that's how it will be for Louis and Mr. Darley (whenever he chooses to come).