Saturday, May 16, 2009

Are you kidding me?

First things first.
Jeff and I celebrated 6 YEARS of marriage on the 15th of May! Man, time has flown! I didn't get one picture of the night out, but it was great to be just with each other, and spend some much needed time alone! Its been a whirlwind of years, and the best of my life!
Pictured below, my best friend!! Oh how I love Lucy! Yes, her hair is long enough to put a clip in, barely! And that huge mark on her forehead, yet another fall on the cement! Oh dear.
And this little potato, I have NEVER met a baby who smiles more! He is happy just to be with you, and will talk your ear off. He loves to be really close, and will just run his fingers on your face, and in your hair, all the while cooing! Love him!
And Lucy, finding her belly button! Quite the feet getting past that big 'ol belly, but she got it!
Here, the picture that my children are born with hair,
its just very fine, very few, and very blonde!
These two already are peas in a pod! Lucy LOVES to be with Charile, and the both make each other laugh!
Notice Lucys nails! She'll let me pain them, and after she says "whoootie" (pretty)

Just helping me make cookies... or something like that.
Who is this childs mother? No shoes, no pants? This was just a daily mail run with dadda. She loves going to the mail box, and is still in love with the sheep from grannie in N.Z.
Every night as I lay my children down in their beds, I say prayers with them, and cannot be thankful enough for them! I feel so blessed, and have realized that I need these children much more then they will ever need me! Truly the best part of my life, being their mother!

4 comments:

kim and morgan said...

Oh my goodness! They could be twins. How far apart are they? So cute!

lulu said...

you seem like a fabulous mother Jackie. I want the attitude you have.

*The Hales Family* said...

Being a mom is the best isn't it? I feel the same that I need colin just as much or more than he needs me!

Alisa said...

Wow, that about put too many tears in my eyes because I echo the same sentiments with our little guy... those smiles are undoubtedly the best things us moms could ever have! Such a darling post, I loved it. Now you have 3 additional little smiles to love for a bit, enjoy... specially Brigs with that dimple!

(;