Saturday, December 6, 2008

EVICTION notice

So, if you are wondering (and if your not, you should be) why in HEAVENS name am I writing this blog a day AFTER my due date, well, my friends, I am still GREAT with child!!!! 
The problem began when I didn't have a period date to get a due date from (sorry folks, TMI) 
SO, we were left to determine my due date from an ultra sound...aka guessing game! 
Who the heck knows! Maybe I am not even DUE in December
Maybe I still have 4 weeks!! Really! Who knows ! I am dilated to a whopping 1, BUT whenever I move around, which is ALL day, I seem to get Braxton Hicks. I know, I know. I'm not the first woman to experience pregnancy, BUT alas, the further we go, the closer to Christmas we get, and the more nervous I get. 
I do get nervous for one great reason. The reason, if he has not made his appearance by Sunday, December 14, then that will be his birthday. AHAH! I'm not excited for that, as we plan to have this baby natural again, and a forced eviction and induction don't always fit in the same bucket! 
On one final note, a funny thing has happened this pregnancy, late in the game. 
When the phone rings, or when someone is at the door, honestly, my first thought is, 
"Is that the baby? Is he here?" And then I remind myself, it doesn't work that way. So, if I don't answer your phone calls, its because I realize as much of a treasure that it would be to talk to you, it won't get us any closer to holding this little cherubim. 
Ok ok ok. 
Enought. 


As for the pictures, once again, an update on the house! Abe and Jeff spent the day priming the ceiling, or from the looks of these picture, just messing around! 
We are CLOSER then we've ever been, and as Bob would say 
"baby steps" 

7 comments:

Abester said...

Notice how in all of the pictures, Jeff is actually working and I am just posing. Sigh.

We are all so excited for little Charlie to hatch! Common lil' guy! You can do it!

lulu said...

The date thing happens to me too! Weird how it all works.

Marie said...

Oh you and your ever expanding belly. At least you are a cute pregnant gal.

So question: when do your parents get home? Were they serving 12 or 18 months? When will you be moving into your new house? (As though you don't have enough on your plate already!)

Julie said...

I wish you all the luck in the world with having this baby ASAP. I knew I liked you the first time I blog stalked...but now here you are talking about having babies naturally and I decided we should be best friends. Do you do hypnobirthing or what? Anyway...I can't wait to see pics. And I am happy to have an internet friend in you!! Tell Jeff hello.

Auds Beck said...

You and Jeff have the SAME NOSE!!!! How cute! Bummer about the babe-he'll come, there's only one way out:) Your house looks cool, BIG windows, I am jealous, you've got some great workermen on the job too-lucky you!!!

lulu said...

I guess I wore a pretty good sweater for pictures! I do have a pooch...I promise.
It looks like Jennie has a link to your blog, so you're probably invited to look, but I did leave her a message to comment and invite you. Here's her blog address if you don't have it. tyandjenhansen.blogspot.com

jenna marie said...

Oh Charlie!! Where are you?!? So funny you are jumping to get the door thinking it might be him. You are too cute.