Sunday, March 18, 2012

Top 10 Countdown

#10- First visit to the dentist!
Results, no cavities for either, and they left thinking the dentist was a fun place to visit
(just though I should put that on the record ! )
#9 - Fulfilled a desire of mine.....Volunteer for the spring NPR fundraising campaign.
I feel like the ladies who were at my table were my BFF's, and we've already scheduled our slots for the fall!
#8 Celebrated 'National Pancake Day' at our local IHOP
#7- Took the oldest 2 kids to their FIRST movie!!!
In a theater, in real seats, on the BIG screen.

#6- Lets go fly a kite
#5- Celebrated with friends! Hanks 2nd Birthday!
#4- Sprained my ankle @ our wards lady bball game!
Otherwise a minor injury, but since I've been training for THIS race,
I have done nothing for the last 6 days!!! NA-THING!
We're on the mend, and I'm hopeful about the GIRLS TRIP to NYC for the race, this weekend!
#3- Saw Uncle CAM!!!
Had him over for dinner, and again for a picnic dinner, here.
#2- we still LOVE our train set from Santa
#1- Made tracks and set out magical 'poop' from the Leprechauns,
for the kids to find in the morning.


(love this bag. right? I made it! Lucy has not had anything to put her tap/dance shoes in, so I made this little diddy, and we've been in love ever since!
Looks like the leprechauns loved it as well! )

(Made this rainbow cake for the 'secret treasure' left by the leprachauns. )
(I know, I know, looks JUST like it!)
Oh, and to top it off, our St. Patties day dinner, enjoyed at the park.
Happy Spring!!!
See you at the Races!

2 comments:

JS said...

How fun! I love celebrating little holidays. :)
My kids still haven't been to the dentist. I need to take them. Shh don't tell anyone.

Auds Beck said...

Can I remember all that? no! but I will give it a shot! How fun that little green guy was! All over the house! Love the cake, we almost made one but convinced Brig otherwise, your ankle looks awful, hopefully its not nearly that big anymore. Cam had a ball with you guys, that luck guy. Can't believe Hank is 2 and my kids still have never seen him! What movie did you go to? How fun is that! Cam will be so happy to hear their Dental exam report. I want to volunteer for NPR (do you even listen to it?) Good luck on the race I expect your next post to be a pic of you at the finish line, and if not at least doing something fun and crazy like you always do! Love me