Monday, December 19, 2011

Mr. C turns 3!!!

In preparing for the holidays, the Sanders Children have done their fair share of cookie decorating (and eating....) and using these foam stickie thingies to make wonderful creations,
all for Santa.
Note what is in Lucys hand.
That would be one large Jalapeno pepper.
Charlie and Lucy do love those mini peppers, so when they happened on this beauty, they both took a LARGE bite.
I mean LARGE!!!
I was not in the room, and Charlie came roaming into the bathroom, (some what delusional, with green foam coming out of his mouth), I put on my detective hat, cloak and glasses, I knew instantly what had happened!
They chopped this beautiful grean beast!
I felt awful, but not awful enough not to take a picture!!
(yes, they got a little milk and treat to ease the burn!!)
Oh Charlie! Chars, Char Bar, Brother Bear, Mr. C, how we adore YOU!
This boy is so sweet! He is as tender hearted as they come, but slower then molasses!
Favorite things would include long potty encounters, looking for mice, (can I even say that), drinks of any kind (they are special occasion around here), obeying Lucys orders, asking anyone to do anything for him, knowing they'll do it....
This Sweet Joy turned 3 on the 15th!!
I remember when he was a baby! Boy do I ever!
I never thought I could ever love that little sole, but I have made up for (so has he) the crazy baby days of neglect.
Charlie, let it be said, I adore you! I love you! I love that you stroll into my room just after 7, let out about 15 sneezes, pace for a few minutes, then with a LARGE grin on your darling face say
'I have to go potty'. I love you my sweet boy!
Happy Birthday

He has been in love with Spiderman. I don't know what it is, and frankly, have no clue where he's gotten so much information about this super hero, but thank heavens Craigslist came through on the Spiderman side of things!
Heres Charlie, and Hank, in their new tunnel/tent (from G&G, thank you very much!!) showing his spidee off!
We had a little party with some of his friends.
Nothing more then a little food, crafts and fun, but its so cute to see your kids play with and enjoy other kids! It was so fun, and we are glad to have friends.

Wearing their Spiderman masks, going to hunt for their candy filled Spiderman buckets.
Miss Lucy, ready for Church in a pre-Christmas photo op.
This picture is so funny!
Its like those wedding pictures where the couple kisses, and everyone makes a funny face.
But this time, its Henry making the funny face, and us not looking...
(ok. so its nothing like those wedding pictures.)
S.A.N.T.A
Heres the deal.
Santa is in a big 'trailer' just off the White House lawn,
just down from the National Christmas Tree.
We went. We enjoyed, but after asking for 'a Zinko' (charlie) and a baby doll (lucy) they promptly asked 'but mamma, where is the real Santa?'
Wow! I have no idea where they learned that, or figured he had to have a hat, and whiter beard (and teeth) but as disappointed as they may have been, we still enjoyed the great trains that circle the Christmas Tree, and the eternally great weather.

We are so ready for Christmas, (not even half way ready) but hope to get there, and continue enjoying this magical time of year!!

1 comment:

mae said...

I am still laughing about the jalapeno story. Classic. Have a merry christmas!