Sunday, November 20, 2011

Weekly Announcements

The weather has been spectacular!
We've played in our thousands of leaves, and enjoyed the
beautiful Virginia fall!
Some of the highlights of these last few weeks have been
book reading on a sunny bed,
celebrating Jeffs 35th BIRTHDAY!!!!!
Metro rides, down town excursions,
participating fully in recycling....
Life is SO good!
The other day, my den became what looked like a waste land, and you know what, I loved it!
I loved that i was home, with my babies, making disasters, not cooking dinner, NOTHING to do, but just loving that moment in life!
I am thankful!
I am so so SO thankful for my life, MY life!
I have an amazing man I call husband, and father.
3 children I just love to the moon and back, and health.
I am beyond blessed! Hope ya'll are enjoying this beautiful season, and happy harvest!!!




























































2 comments:

Auds Beck said...

Oh those darn cute kids!! They are growing up too fast. What fun you have, you and your little fam, always doing something, man your kids are lucky to have you. The leaves look awesome. Wish I could take a ride with Char into the leaves!!

Megan said...

Good for you! You have such a terrific attitude and are always up for the adventure. So fun to see how the kids are growing. Yeah for Fall! Yeah for the Sanders!