Monday, September 27, 2010

Nothing Spectacular


Jeff is THE CUTEST father!
When asking him wether he wanted Henry in the stroller or Bjorn, he replied
"oh, Henry really likes the Bjorn, I'll wear that."
Jeff always wears it, and is such a man!
This is just a glimpse of the fun they have while sporting the Bjorn.
The kids can never get their fill of books or Grannie. We've kept them buys.
Henry still has a few months before he won't fit under the cupboards.
Until then, I'm thrilled to have him as my help in the kitchen!
Nearly the size of him, but this is perfect to stir.
Over the weekend we went to Gettysburg.
Being a history buff, Jeff loved soaking in the sites, museums and war monuments.
I also loved that, but enjoyed more the AMAZING landscape of the Pennsylvania valley.
The farm lands out here are so different then out west, and with fall in the air, it was beautiful!
Arlington National Cemetery, at dusk.
My mother, smart as she may be, put the parking ticket into the CD player.
Despite that minor set back, we were able to show them the changing of the guard,
and strolled through the amazing crosses, row on row.
We had been before, but when leaving, Lucy said, "I really like this place"
She's been SO funny lately, and I still have a hard time thinking of her as a girl, not a baby!

2 comments:

mae said...

that baby of yours is ADORABLE!

jenna marie said...

it takes a true man to sport the bjorn. way to go Jeff. parking ticket in the cd player? sounds like something I might try to pull off.